and to Elaine of Northern Hi-lights for this blog award
Thank you both so much for your kindness in choosing me, I feel really touched.
I think I now need to reveal seven interesting facts about myself, well here goes...
- In the early 1990's I did some naked modelling for a local art school - it was a chance to liberate and celebrate my naked self in my early 20's
- I once met the rainbow people in the Negev desert in Israel at a hippie festival whilst hitch hiking my way around Israel
- I love eating home made popcorn
- I never thought I'd be a mama but now I am so privileged to be one
- I often wear odd socks (by default!)
- My favourite thing is managing to see a shooting star
- I know how I need to be but often fall short of this
So now i need to nominate some lovely blogs for these awards ....
1. Alice of Crochet with Raymond
2. Joyce of Joyce lives here
3. Victoria of Yarn around hook
4. Lyndsey of The darling loft
5. Jane of Hook and yarn
7. Julie of Peacock Blue
Have a peek into their blogs if you haven't already done so, some amazing inspiration and happiness being spread throughout the land of blog xox
I'll leave you with a little mosaic which I had fun making
Keep happy xox