Saturday 14 December 2013

52 weeks of Happy 50/52


I haven't had a chance to think about all the sweet happy things that have happened this week as it has been a bit of a blur with Alice being so unwell. Can I say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all your well wishes and kindness in my last post. Alice is so much better and has even asked if she can go to her ballet this afternoon as she is feeling so much stronger. Hooray for antibiotics!

I did manage to buy a sprig of mistletoe which I adore. This was one of my little happies from the past week. I haven't managed to get round and read many of your blogs for a while, I hope to catch up with you all soon.

Have a wonderful weekend and see you all soon
xox

7 comments:

  1. So glad your daaughter is better.Hope you all have a well christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need a lot of little happy moments as your daughter being better is the biggest happy of all.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad she's feeling much better, now I wonder who might be kissing under that mistletoe! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warmest wishes to you and yours, Penny, slow down and do only what is essential! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to hear that alice is better. Mistletoe is essential. Hopefully I can get my mits on some this year. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray indeed for antibiotics. So glad that Alice is so much improved. It is horrid being icky, but especially in the run up to Christmas. Hope that you have a great baking day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad Alice is doing better. Take care and have a good week, Penny.

    ReplyDelete