Sunday 28 November 2010

Winter wonderland

Hello everyone, we are so excited here on the south east coast of England, yesterday snow arrived and a little someone and her friend were very enchanted by it...












This morning we have woken up to a real winter wonderland and the snowflakes are coming down thick and fast, time to get the sleigh out me thinks. Or I could send Alice and Daddy out and I could stay at home tucked up, with a cuppa and indulge in some hooky or knitting busy-ness!

Hope it's a wonderland wherever you are this Sunday xox

5 comments:

  1. Hi Penelope,
    That's great to live in such a wonderful place! I love love love it, winter and snow, must be fantastic! How happy you are! :)
    Thanks for sharing the pretty pics, Alice looks so lovely! I really enjoy it! Snow arriving around is just in my dream, but I would love to be here to join your happiness!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Lot of Love,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls made the best of what little snow you got that's for sure. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowy white bunting looks even more seasonal with the addition of the real stuff outside. You are sooo coordinated.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Alice's hands look freaking FREEZING in one of those pictures!!!!!! Oh my goodness.... such direct contrast to my post today!
    How cozy... enjoy relaxing inside next to the fire, where you should be!
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Penelope thanks for the return visit it's very exciting to gain another follower.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete