Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wooden Wednesday

Danish Modern Teak Wood Fish Holder

Modern Danish Side Chair

Scandinavian Side Table

Hello
It's W for Wednesday again!
This post is for my beautiful boy who has an incredible eye for design and especially loves mid-century. He really adores Danish design and the first 3 images were found here on The Galavanting Girls etsy shop site.







We are fortunate to have a few pieces of Wooden Danish design in our home seeked out at at flea markets, car boot sales and charity shops. He's a fussy buyer and will only go for quality not quantity and I am sure that if he had his way(:o) we would probably live in one of the above lounges!

The above images come from this great blog

Happy Woody Wednesday everyone
(yay it's mid-week!)
xox

5 comments:

  1. Love that first chair! Simple but beautiful designs :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how what goes around, turns around (I think that's the saying) and what fine taste your boy has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a look I really like but couldn't live with without driving Andy mad as I'd want to get the paintbrush out.

    Lisa X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics! I love that mid century look too ... the mister has style :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I inherited a few bits like this from my Gran. Thanks for visiting my blog. Laura x

    ReplyDelete