Raniccula flowers in the rain. A bud within a bud within a bud.
Lusting after the egg box. First there were 4, then 3,2,1 none, you get the picture. It would have been nice to taste one of these but I live with chocoholics :o)Never mind I've got the purple box.
Buzzing on charity shop found buttons. They are old and need a tooth brush scrub but will come up good me thinks.
Laughing at myself after finding this badge on one of my bags tucked away in the attic. I've always been a bit of a badge collector and love pinning little statements on things.
Alice's musical bird mosaic she brought home from her art class with Janey.
Some deliciously soft socks from Braintree clothing. I haven't bought new socks for myself for what feels like years, probably about 2/3 years. I always forget to buy myself socks,not sure why, maybe I secretly think I'll knit myself some more so won't bother? Umm, reality check I've only ever knitted 3 (successful!)pairs and these are already looking like they need darning/replacing!
Finally a little sunshine rainbow magic on our dining room walls. Oh it was divine to feel the sun on my back last weekend.
All in all its been another busy week. When is it not busy?
- I've started to run 3 times a week again
- I've been writing more lists
- Went to a Tiger store for the first time
- Had 1 1/2 hour consultation with prosthdontist regarding my sad teeth and all the ££££££ that are needed to remedy the situation (I'll try not mention this on my blog again,it makes me quite anxious and is something i just need to face head on)
- I've got what feels like 101 projects/audits/stuff to do in my job. All good and part of my professional development.
- Alice has had a busy social life this week. Going to hairdressers with friends (I can't remember accompanying my friends to hairdressers when I was 12?)Going to her musical theatre classes and having tea at friends. Going to an all day birthday gathering today... my goodness she's hard to keep up with some weeks:o)
- I've finished crocheting some fingerless gloves for a friend
- I haven't had much time to read and comment on many blogs but hope to catch up this weekend.
Cheerio and see you all soon, I'm off to my pre-mothers day gift of mosaic making today. Hope you all have a very treasured mothers day tomorrow if you live in the UK xox See you all soon.