- So, March has started and despite the rain for most of today I noticed some wet primulas beaming their yellowness saying look at us, look at us. This pleased me as I am so very fed up with all the grey and gloom. I think I saw the sun for about half an hour this week.
- My latest knitting project started on Monday eve. I thought I'd knit up an aran yarn beanie for my chilly cycles, but it looks like its going to be too small for my BIG* head! So, frustrating, but I want to finish it and will be giving it to the lovely S whom I work with. She cycles a lot and I think will like this beanie.
- Playing with brooches and badges,making wee little statements on my clothing this week.
- My new treat to myself book from Made in Hastings. This is going to be my book of lists inspired by Pip Lincolne from Meet me at Mikes.
- Broken plates for my mosaic making day on 9/3/13
- A 50p square of embroidered cotton to add to my pile of fabric for my Spring pathwork duvet cover plans
- A new brown leather belt. I haven't bought a belt since 2000 and have been waiting for this beauty to appear in my life. I only have one belt ever and so my old (eeek... studded believe it or not) black leather belt will be in a charity shop tomorrow.
How has your week been?
I've been very sleepy, but now feel I'm back into the routine of work again. Its been a busy and informative week at work.
Thank you for all your comments,
I read and enjoy each and everyone of them.
Wishing you some awe and wonder this weekend
See you all soon
* I have a rather large head and when I graduated from University I had to have a mortar board dusted off from the downstairs storage room in the shop where we hired them from!!!