Wednesday 1 January 2014

I couldn't help myself

I couldn't help myself from having a go with my new iPad and so I had a little play around with making some collages of my 2013 makes. I am finding it a bit of a challenge getting round to understanding how to post photos and keeping my blog as I like it, if you use an iPad and have any tips you can share I would be most grateful.Anyway, back to my makes... I really can't quite believe how nimble my fingers have been this past year, long may it last :o)

Here goes...
               
 
                

                

                 

                

                 

                

                

                

                

                

So there we have it most of my makes over 2013, I have fun ideas for the coming year, it's going to be a creative one I am sure xox Penny

12 comments:

  1. You have been busy Penny, I love the daffodil and teddy (above).
    Happy New Year.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your makes penny. I am daft at using my ipad, I'd much rather use my computer. Any help you get let me know about.
    Hugs and Happy New Year,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the yellowy mustardy coloured board - and I really wish I could crochet!
    Happy New Year.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely things there. Happy new year. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much loveliness! I can't wait to see more in the new year...

    Happy New Year,
    Beata xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful page of yarny goodness, such lovely makes. Looking forward to whats to come
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Penny, you made some beautiful things and your collages are so lovely too. I look forward to seeing more in 2014. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have had nimble fingers! But get you with your iPad skills, I've never mastered doing my blog on a tablet, it always goes wrong! I'm definitely not the one to give tips, although I know I did read about different for apps to use with blogger.

    Lovely collections of your makes, its amazing to read we what you've achieved in a year...clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Penny! Gorgeous collages, and I am crazy about those stripy socks (they must be so warm)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many gorgeous makes, and I love your collages. I blog using an iPad and use the app Blogsy which I find really simple to use.
    Marianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. An iPad - how exciting! I don't have one, much to my endless dismay. I love your collages, they are just bursting with colour, creativity and talent. I hope 2014 is another excellent year for making. x

    ReplyDelete