Friday 23 March 2012

10 little things right now


Pretty Mother's Day flowers and card from last Sunday


Swapping my thick winter coat for this thinner corduroy one now that Spring has Sprung 


Playing with Planet Penny's cotton club colours


Plotting a pretty Wedding Present make for a lovely friend


Finding unfinished knitting here there and everywhere


Loving my new job in Oncology despite the fact that I now knit/sew/crochet once or twice a week instead of everyday like I used to {something had to give!}


Eating scrummy food {as always}
(purple sprouting broccoli, tomato and goats cheese quiche)


Riding on trains and loving all the shape,form and shadows 
in the stations


Oh, and eating honey comb filled chocolate bunnies :0)


And last, but not least soaking in the warmth of our Spring Sunshine and seeing all the blossoms bobbing about




I have been very busy and very tiring this week and don't seem to have had much time for me, so I decided to make sure I notice and take snap shots of all the little things that are good in my week right here, right now and this has kept me cheerful despite not having the time or energy to be particularly creative in the evenings. I have an incredibly blessed and fortunate life and want to make sure I never take it for granted. I do hope you have good little things happening too? 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend 
Look for the small things,they really are there 
and see you all soon
xox


6 comments:

  1. Wowsa - what a mass of fabulous pictures.

    Here's wishing you a fabulous weekend

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous pictures... hasn't the warm spell been fantastic. I went without a coat at all this afternoon on the walk to school. I was looking at those honeycomb bunnies the other day - are they nice?
    Thanks for your comment on my post yesterday... I do appreciate it.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh i wish i had a honeycomb bunny! nomnoms :) those yarn colours are delicious and i cant wait to see what you do with that lovely ribbon :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely springy post. That quiche looks good, and then the little bunny for dessert. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't a blog a wonderful way of holding on to memories? Lovely springy photos, and yes, that little bunny looks too tempting! Penny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased for you that the new job is working out, even if a little less crafting is happening. Enjoy the spring sun this weekend Penelope, Annie x

    ReplyDelete