Monday 1 July 2013

26/52

Hello again! Oops I forgot to log my happies and sweet little free moments from last week. Was it really the mid year last week? My goodness where has all the time gone?

Here goes...


Some nature bits and bobs from my sweet potted garden. I get very excited when poppies self seed into the cracks of our courtyard garden.


A new little face knitted from this sweet pattern. I have always adored Julie's beautiful creature creations, she is Julie of Little Cotton Rabbit blog fame. It's my first attempt at her face and I am not sure if I am 100% happy with her nose/mouth area and might give it another go.


Some window admiring and pootling around Hastings old town. This is the lovely Hendy's Home Store in the old town high street. 

 
Loving delicious summer food, avocado, mozzarella, sun dried tomato and olive salad. Yum.


Admiring, but not buying this ashtray in a charity shop. I would have snapped it up if it was a plate or dish , but I simply couldn't bring myself to buy it being an ashtray despite loving the design.

Wishing you all a sweetly simple and happy week.
Thanks so much for all your great comments on my last post. 
See you soon
xox

8 comments:

  1. Your bunny face looks great! I wish I knew how to knit; I love Julie's work and her blog. That salad looks delicious, that's a great combination of flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looks delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister knits and is Little Cotton Rabbits crazy, who knows I might get one, if I ask her nicely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rabbit is gorgeous - you got the face just right! What a fabulous shop window too, I would love to have a browse around there... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little bunny and your lunch looks divine ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love poppies too, we had some stunning double pink poppies that appeared on one of the farm hedges when new top soil was added, they looked so out of place that people used to stop to look (some even dug some up!). The salad looks yummy, we stopped on a rare luck out to have a similar platter, and it actually stopped me in my tracks , especially the feta, it was amazing, the best I've ever tasted....I can almost taste it all again now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little guy that bunny is - once again I am super impressed with your knitting - we should meet sometime so I can pass on crochet tips and you can pass on knitting tips!!!
    Em xx
    P.s. Love your blog tagline - it sounds like a description of my favourite things - probably why I like you and your blog so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little bunny (head!), I think his face is really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete